Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall is finally here!



In case you were not aware, Fall has officially arrived in Korea...and do you know what that means?! Leaves changing color, fall sweaters, crisp air(I don't even know what that means), and STRONG winds. All of which have made street contacting and missionary work even more exciting.

This week, the Mansu district was dead set on finding new investigators. So on Friday we met together and decided to sticker board for English class. So we made fliers and a poster board and headed off to this hot spot in Mansu called Shinsegae. As soon as we arrived, each person started talking to as many people as possible. Well...as it got closer to the end of the night, this random STRONG wind came out of nowhere and my skirt needed protecting. It was insane!! Sister Gapinski was  dying and the Elders just had no idea what to do. Someone needs to create a skirt that is wind resistant.

This week, I also was able to go on an exchange with Sis. Wright! It was so great to finally be able to serve with her. She is such an amazing missionary and absolutely fearless when it comes to street contacting. I am always blown away with how much everyone in my district has progressed since the MTC! While we were street contacting, this random rainstorm came out of nowhere and completely drenched us. Luckily, some nice men at the super market gave us their umbrellas and in turn, we gave them the Elders phone number. :) Heavenly Father works in a miraculous way.

Other than that, things are relatively the same. Our investigators are great, but not progressing very much. We are praying everyday for them and I know that the Lord hears our prayers. That being said, I guess that means more time for helping Less Active members! Yay! That is not sarcastic, the members here are amazing and I love helping them see how much the Lord loves them. :)

I love Korea. I love being a Missionary. I have not been able to watch the conference yet, but I will watch it this coming Saturday and Sunday. I cannot wait to hear it. :)

Sis. Chao

No comments:

Post a Comment