|Goodbye to Sis. Gapinski|
|My new companion Sis. Gooch|
Can you believe that it is already October? I guess Mid-October now, but nevertheless...it is super weird to think about! I am still not sure what is going to happen with my release date, but I will let you know once I figure it out. The more I think about it, the more I am leaning towards February.
This week, Sis. Gooch and I have been on so many adventures. Well, they are adventures for sister missionaries. Here are the noteworthy events from this past week. I have decided to put it in bullet form because that would be easier.
1. We decided to find a less active's house, but because we did not know how to navigate the area...we got lost for 2 hours, ate ice cream, and then went in a large circle. We never actually found the house. Haha. This week, we will succeed!
2. We met a new investigator named Jay, who has the cutest baby of all time! Literally, when we walked in and met for the first time her baby walked up and gave me a huge hug. She then proceeded to give me hugs throughout the night and drink my juice. Haha.
3. We met and talked with over 160 people this week! It was incredible and we have appointments to meet with several people.
4. Sis. Gooch and I laugh way too much, which makes missionary work even more enjoyable (which I didn't think was possible).
5. Conference is just amazing. :)
That is pretty much it. I am sorry that my email is kind of lame...let us be honest, pretty lame for the last weeks. I will repent next week. :)