Monday, December 15, 2014

Countdown to Christmas



 













Hello!

Can you believe that it is almost time for Christmas? I cannot, but I am excited because that means we are using our time effectively. I think that is what it means when time flies by. Anywho, Sis. Gooch and I have seen a lot of miracles this week. 

First, every Sunday...we go to a hot spot in our area called Shinsgae and we do street boarding with the elders. Lately, we haven't had a lot of success, but this past week two college age students came up and talked to us. These 2 college girls are attending our English class every week and have started asking us more about the gospel. We are hoping to pick them up as investigators later this week. 

Also, a cute couple has been asking us a lot more questions about the gospel. It seems like she is much more interested in it now than before. The other day, she asked us a lot about the Word of Wisdom and church services. We are hoping that she will want to come soon...if not, we will keep planting seeds. We are lucky if we get one or two appointment a week. It is because all of our appointments are at night (investigators). Most of the members work and are only free in the evening.

Another notable thing that happened this week is that Sis. Gooch and I went to the temple this past week and saw the newest temple video.  My only reaction to that is . I was definitely surprised. That is all I have to say. Sis. Gooch and I weren't really sure what to think of it, but the message was the same. 

Other than that, Sis. Gooch and I have been going on lots of exchanges with sisters in our zone. The sisters in Incheon are doing amazing things and I cannot wait to see all the good that they do. 

I also think I am getting slightly less intelligent everyday. The other day, I told Sister Gooch that I was from Norwegia....Fail. What is happening?

It is so cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all,

Sis. Chao

No comments:

Post a Comment